Saturday, February 02, 2013

silence

silence as the jet raws overhead
silence as the cars growl past my door
silence as the truck purrs in distant street
silence as the birds explode in laugthter
silence as the wood work creaks
silence as the house door slams
silence as the window frame taps
silence as the pencil scratches
silence as the note book leather cracks
silence as the air flows in and lungs inhail
silence as my stomach moans for stale old bread
silence as my month old ginger stragaly beard scratches against my shirt
silence as chest beat Beat BEATS trying to escape the
silence of confined space of scrawny pole hairless pidgeon chest
silence as my blood pump Pump PUMPS around my ear drums
silence as my head starts to bang and the
silent voices of my self begin to scream in definning
silence as the metal pushes through, stratching hair and rubbing bone
silence as the presure builds against the trigger of the drum
silence as my ears boom static nothing drone
silence as the gun cocks click in hand
silence as last breath burst forth from lungs
silence as the fingures stroke metal
silence as the drums go bang

silence as the gun thuds on the cold hard ground
silence as body neatly toples in to unglorified mound
silence as the soul departs this madening symphony of unorcestrated sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home